A big shout out needs to go to the 76 acts who auditioned for our annual talent show. The students at Draper Park are incredibly talented!!
Vikings with Courage Assembly – December 20
Vikings with Courage Assembly – March 28
Talent Show – October 31
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal – 2:35 - 3:15 p.m. October 25 in the auditorium
Emcees: Dana Hess and Elizabeth Vance
Pre-show tumbling – Alyda Blankenstein and Paris Muir
Information regarding Mastery Based Grading!
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS)
Sept. 19th Announcement of the program - Letter mailed home
Sept. 26th Online application open
Oct. 25th Final day to submit applications
Nov. 7th Students notified as to acceptance into NJHS
Nov. 16th Induction Ceremony @ DPMS 6:30 pm
For more information please email Ms. Burton
NJHS Online Applications are now open
The application for NJHS is online. Follow the instructions listed below.
1. When you click on the link it does not let you edit it. It is a view only.
2. In order to complete the form you must go up to File and Make a Copy.
3. Name the copy NJHS Application – THEN YOUR FULL NAME.
Example: NJHS Application - Ms. Burton
4. This will save a copy onto your CSD google drive. This means you can take a few days to complete it.
5. When complete you will need to Share it with firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Remember it is due to Ms. Burton no later than Oct. 25th.
Here is the link:
If you have any problems with the application process, please email Ms. Burton.