Thank you for being patient and understanding as we continue to work with online learning. I wanted to share with you a few items as we move forward with week 2.
• The grading period for Quarter 3 will extend to Friday, March 27th.
• Teachers will start with new content on Tuesday, March 31st. Content will be taught through modules with “live hours/office hours” being posted for all teachers.
• Week 2 (March 23-27) will continue with review but also focus on all students feeling comfortable connecting with their teachers through Google Meet. Teachers will send an email to student with a link to join the session. Please also have students check their Canvas page for the link. Below is the schedule for “live hours/office hours” for THIS WEEK ONLY. Students are not required to join all of these live hours. The goal is for students to know how to join a live hours session.
- Tuesday for half of the elective classes
8:00 am: Art 1 and Ceramics (offered again at 12 noon)
8:30 am: Art 2, Art 3 and 3D Design (offered again at 12:30 pm)
9:00 am: Orchestra 1, Women’s Choir and Mixed Choir (offered again at 1 pm)
9:30 am: Orchestra 2 & 3, A Cappela (offered again at 1:30 pm)
10:00 am: Beginning Band, Interm & Adv Theatre (offered again at 2:00 pm)
10:30 am Concert Band & Beginning Theatre (offered again at 2:30 pm)
11:00 am PE 6, Dance 1 & 2, and Health (offered again at 3:00 pm)
11:30 am Team Sports, Dance 3 & Company, and Stage Tech (offered again at 3:30 pm)
- Wednesday for all core team teachers
8:00 am Social Studies, DLI SS/culture & media (offered again at 12 noon)
9:00 am English, DLI Language (offered again at 1 pm)
10:00 am Math (offered again at 2 pm)
11:00 am Science (offered again at 3 pm)
- Thursday for the other half of the elective classes
8:00 am: Spanish 1a & video journalism (offered again at 12 noon)
8:30 am: Spanish 1b, 1a1b, and publications (offered again at 12:30 pm)
9:00 am: Spanish 2, Math lab 7 & 8 (offered again at 1 pm)
9:30 am: FACS A and Stem 6 (offered again at 1:30 pm)
10:00 am: FACS 6 and ELD (offered again at 2:00 pm)
10:30 am CCA and FACS B (offered again at 2:30 pm)
11:00 am Exploring Tech and Coding (offered again at 3:00 pm)
11:30 am Manufacturing Tech and Keyboarding (offered again at 3:30 pm)
Parents, you will receive another email this Friday, March 27th with Week 3 details.
Technology: If you still need a Chromebook checked out to your student, please email their assistant principal. It is a 24-hour turn-around time but we will have it for you the next day in the main office.
6th grade Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org
7th grade Kristana.email@example.com
8th grade firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to send information as it becomes available.
The DPMS Administration